Contributions to the Annual Fund keep the lights and heat turned on,
bring healthy meals to the table, and provide the 360 degrees of
support that bolster the skills and well being of TLP youth. To help
our teens, click here to donate now!
Your donation can help TLP in the following ways:
- $50 equals 10 days of transportation to and from school or work.
- $75 provides six young people with a healthy and rejuvenating
- $100 fills a Welcome Basket of necessities for new residents. Each
item (toiletries, linens, etc.) is brand-new and makes youth feel
special the moment they arrive at TLP.
- $250 purchases a new bed and mattress set for one youth.
- $500 purchases a new computer for TLP’s Learning Lab.
- $1,000 sends one youth through TLP’s seven-month I-SkIL program,
providing him or her with the tools to live independently.
- $2,500 pays for nearly a full month of three nutritious meals a day
for all Belfort House residents.
- $5,000 provides a safe haven at Belfort House and all TLP services and
resources for one youth for two months.
- $20,000 provides medical care for a full year for six youth.
Gifts matched by an employer can double or even triple
your contribution to Teen Living Programs.
Planned or Deferred Gifts
Your gift of stocks, bonds, real estate,
life insurance, or a bequest helps secure the future of Teen Living
If you have questions about making matching or planned gifts, please
contact Mary Coy at 312-568-5700, ext. 228, or